UC Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uc franchise spread the word

4 posters

Go down

uc franchise spread the word Empty uc franchise spread the word

Post  ticktock Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:11 am

Hi i'm in and I will spread the word far and wide. Uc franchise[list=1][*]

ticktock

Back to top Go down

uc franchise spread the word Empty Have Fun With This Site

Post  Big Phil Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:27 am

Unlike the old and outdated discuss site you can really have a bit of fun on this site with pictures, profile details and you can even add freinds and foes to your profile. Have a play about and enjoy the start of the revolution.

Regards
Phil

P.S. Just to let them know that the old site may have died, it will take a while to fade away! Another extract;

I also here big phil who knows a bit about the internet has been advising carpet shops and the like that have a website to start linking to this site with the anchor text of United Carpets Franchise. Guess what will happen any time someone interested in franchise, and does a google search for the same? The first thing in the search engine results that pops up will be this site. And to help Big Phils cause I think that at least one in our posts we should mention United Carpets Franchise so that those naughty little google bots pay us some attention, as United Carpets PLC never did. Bring on the revolution!!!

My closing comment tonight, or this morning is actually a quote by Tennyson and goes; “Tis better to have loved and lost: Than never to have loved at all.” I think most that have found themselves to have lost have neither loved, and would have wished they had “never bothered at all”.!!

Big Phil

http://www.carpetright.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

uc franchise spread the word Empty Re: uc franchise spread the word

Post  Peeps1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:54 am

I will tell all my current and ex franchisee friends to join alot of franchisees feel they have no where to turn well now there's here for help and advise

Peeps1

Back to top Go down

uc franchise spread the word Empty Evening guys and girls hope ya all ready to rumble .

Post  ...... Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:57 am

Big Phil wrote:Unlike the old and outdated discuss site you can really have a bit of fun on this site with pictures, profile details and you can even add freinds and foes to your profile. Have a play about and enjoy the start of the revolution.

Regards
Phil

P.S. Just to let them know that the old site may have died, it will take a while to fade away! Another extract;

I also here big phil who knows a bit about the internet has been advising carpet shops and the like that have a website to start linking to this site with the anchor text of United Carpets Franchise. Guess what will happen any time someone interested in franchise, and does a google search for the same? The first thing in the search engine results that pops up will be this site. And to help Big Phils cause I think that at least one in our posts we should mention United Carpets Franchise so that those naughty little google bots pay us some attention, as United Carpets PLC never did. Bring on the revolution!!!

My closing comment tonight, or this morning is actually a quote by Tennyson and goes; “Tis better to have loved and lost: Than never to have loved at all.” I think most that have found themselves to have lost have neither loved, and would have wished they had “never bothered at all”.!!

Back to top Go down

uc franchise spread the word Empty Re: uc franchise spread the word

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum