UC Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unpaid tax

3 posters

Go down

unpaid tax Empty unpaid tax

Post  ticktock Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 am

With uc having a policy of zero tolerance to them not getting paid when are hmrc going to learn that they will not get any tax again and again and again.

ticktock

Back to top Go down

unpaid tax Empty Re: unpaid tax

Post  flangenut2 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:42 pm

The amount of unpaid VAT, PAYE etc from franchise's that have either had a bed n breakfast, gone bust.....must run into millions!! UC actively encourage you to amount government debt whilst at the same time ensuring that there debt is paid. Fair enough! I can empathize with any company covering its arse, but at what cost? It's 1.30am and I cant sleep...again. As well as planning my own world domination, this evening I've been wondering about those not as lucky as I...those who put there house up as a guarantee, those who borrowed huge sums for the deposit and given shit locations and no support, those who attempted to take there own life!! We all know people who have suffered massively on a personnel scale whilst trying to appease UC and repay their debt, whilst at the same time running up massive government debt....no wonder the pensions are fucked! Can we lay the pension crisis at UC's door.....food for thought innit!

flangenut2

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeps1 Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:40 am

It's still happening now
I was talking to a franchisee at the weekend that's up to his arse in it he's been told not to pay hmrc and rates but there emptying his bank every week
He feels there's no way out
I don't think you realise there is life beyond united catpets untill your out ruined and skint

Peeps1

Back to top Go down

Post  flangenut2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:53 am

Peeps....
If United Carpets Franchise are telling this guy to rack up government debt and carry on clearing debt to HO, then 1 of 2 things is gonna happen.....either B & B and keep everything crossed that it'll be all hunkdory when you change your company name!! or they planning to take it back! Either way he needs a plan b! I sincerly hope that he and everyone else still in a franchise have got a plan for life after UC. There are ways to go....and take some dignity with you. I know! Very Happy If I can impart any advice to him directly then give him my number, I believe you've got it!

flangenut2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum