UC Franchise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uc Cash Rich !

3 posters

Go down

Uc Cash Rich ! Empty Uc Cash Rich !

Post  intrested Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 pm

! no wonder paid no rent for 3 months but collected rent from UC Franchise see what happens now the have to start paying rent

intrested

Back to top Go down

Uc Cash Rich ! Empty Re: Uc Cash Rich !

Post  Peeps1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 am

As soon as they have to start paying rent again they'll start playing dirty again

Peeps1

Back to top Go down

Post  ticktock Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 am

I dont think United Carpets position is a simple thing of not paying the rent. I know some landlords are still being paid rent but new leases havent been agreed. The more profitable stores landlords will have been looked after because United dont want to lose them. A few stores will be being reviewed for closure as they are unsustainable. Some of these are on a month rolling rent waiting for a plan to re allocate stock and then closure. I think the most important things for United is to re issue their shares on the stock market as succesfully as possible and to leave an impression that the franchise model is sustainable. This i think is the reason that they started to use blocking tactics on the discuss the market site. They know that serious share investors get insight from that and associated sites like LSE which is connected. This website doesnt worry them because it is more of a closed space. The only way this forum would be of concern to them is if by continually putting united carpets franchise on every message that it becomes more visible on google to prospective investors or franchisees.
I am an ex franchisee who lost money to United but not anywhere near the amount that some of you lost. I do understand that for some of you the amount lost was substantial and you feel very upset. I think we should be more careful about what we put in our posts and we should use the personal message service to compare information because United is rife with rumours some true some not. United carpets franchise.

ticktock

Back to top Go down

Uc Cash Rich ! Empty Re Rent Not Paid

Post  intrested Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:21 am

UC did not need to any rent in the last 1/4 in common all CVA they the company went broke owing the last quarter rent (in advance) and the new assigned company has no need to to pay rent until 25 December 2012 as the debt be belongs to the old company this is all landlords are up in arms about CVA check this out it is standard pactise

intrested

Back to top Go down

Post  ticktock Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:15 am

I know and have spoken to landlords who are being paid on a monthly basis since United carpet north went into administration. Certain stores which are due to close probably havent had quarterly rent paid. Im sure that united will have had to pay a sizeable amount for last quarters rent but I think this will have been held in reserve by them.
United will close a number of stores next month that are unsustainable. Something new which i would like to find out about is a new licence for some shops. If anyone knows the ins and outs of this i would like to know. united carpets franchise

ticktock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum